Thursday, February 5, 2009

MOMMY'S BEEN BUSY...

I just realized we are well into February and not one post yet! Where have I been??? As I racked my brain trying to come up with where the last month went...I realized my love for photography has taken a back seat to my love affair with my sewing machine and knitting needles :) So its been sewing and knitting, and knitting and sewing, here's a glimpse at the latest creations and where I have been hiding:
Ms. M!

Bow-Tie scarf for me, loving this one a little too much...
Some fantastic new outfits for the little lady!

Billy wanted to get in on the handmade goods, so we picked out this super cool shark fabric together!
Yo-Yo Skirt.
And a hat in the works for the Hubby...who was also feeling like he needed something :) This was the first online yarn order and I am hooked!
I even managed to do a little thrifting with Mom (now my neighbor)! We found a fantastic antique mall and I got some great old patterns and a jar full of sewing notions and buttons :)
And the fabric stash, growing and taking over our bedroom!
Some springtime lovelies for Magsy :) :)

4 comments:

liz said...

Love it! Went to the yarn shop at home this weekend, Purl by the Sea, got a few knots of Manos myself, so delicious. Blows our knit shop way out of the water. Hope to create together again soon.

xo

Anonymous said...

is this the same Erin I went to college with? man, you are a certified DOUBLE-AGENT!!
cute clothes - you are talented!
-Sheila

Brian said...

Out of control! Love the gear. Cousin Bri wants some pajama pants as well. I've been slacking on the blog as well. Have four posts I am getting ready to put up though to get back on track. Talk to you soon. Was so good to catch up last weekend.

Deb said...

I am so impressed - these are just so beautiful!