We had a successful first week of school! Billy marched into his classroom like he had been doing it for years, and although I was relieved to see him so excited and well adjusted, I thought he might be a little more hesitant to leave me. Just another sign of him growing up, becoming more independent and happy about everything around him. 
All ready to go!

Mommy and Maggie so proud!

Wearing his school bag "the cool way" and just about had enough with the pictures!

Going to school the first day was a piece of cake when we met our friend, and Billy's older girl crush :)

MRS. K!! HOORAY FOR MRS. K!

He found a shopping cart and was all set!
My little baby, growing up!

Daddy was so proud!
Lots of love from the Little Sister!
2 comments:
What a handsome young man you have there! Great first day pics-- I'm happy he loved it!
I can't believe how big he is ... looks like the big guy is already ruling the school!
Miss you guys
xoxo
kelly, jon and ava
Post a Comment