Thursday, February 7, 2008

BLOGGING IS A BIT MORE CHALLENGING NOW...

It has been a while since my last post, and its not due to a lack of picture taking, but lack of free time!!! We have been very busy around here, but enjoying every minute! Maggie is a dream baby and we are just loving every day with her. She is already so different from her brother, and Tim and I eat up every funny face and noise she makes...she already has her Daddy in the palm of her hand! Billy has had 2 great weeks as a Big Brother! The first 2 were a little rocky, but the more we ignore Mags, the happier he is :) :) He is coming home from school everyday with more and more to say and so excited about what he is learning. He also likes to inform us who gets into trouble, and what songs he sings during music class! The things he is coming up with have Tim and I in stitches...last night we celebrated Ash Wednesday and he told us he got "a tattoo from God." So creative that one is! We look forward to seeing everyone soon! xoxo

Our Sleeping Beauty...

Zzzzzzzzz

We celebrated our Buddy Henry's 2nd Birthday at Build-a-Bear! We had a blast!

The Birthday Boy!

Tummy-Time....not so sure ;)

The weather has been great for walks! Billy and Maggie love their new stroller!

Looking more and more like her Big Brother!

2 comments:

liz said...

Yaaaaay! A new post. Pictures look fantastic Erin. Can't wait to see more. Can't wait to see you and the wee ones again soon.

Anonymous said...

and I thought I was bad with the posts.. Just Kidding. She is absolutely gorgeous and I am happy to hear that big brother is handling things better. Cant wait to see you guys at the end of the month!
xoxo
The Parisi's