Monday, January 28, 2008

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS FACE!

I promise that Billy is not getting neglected while I take endless pictures of Maggie...but during these cold winter days, we have nothing to show for ourselves! Not to mention it is so exciting to have this little angel sit still and not be able to move, run away, or put her hands in front of her face saying "no more pictures Mommy!" Hope everyone is well and we look forward to seeing everyone soon! xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was 100% positive, she was all daddy until I saw these pics....not sure who she looks like now.
miss you guys!
kelly

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! I loved seeing her in person yesterday.

Deb said...

She is gorgeous - hopefully she will be awake the next time I see her :)

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!!!

Maldonado Mommy said...

What a beautiful little girl-- I can't wait to see her again!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful Jaeger baby. Can't wait to meet her and see the rest of you. Love from Ava's Gamma