Thursday, August 27, 2009

WESTPORT, MA...a little slice of heaven!

I don't even know where to begin, or where I left off this summer!  We have been very busy, enjoying every minute, at the beach, pool, tennis camp and enjoying friends and family!  I have so much to share, but have to start with our very special visit to Westport, MA to see our longtime friends!  We just love this little town and have made it an annual trip complete with dinner at the Back Eddy and lobster stuffies...oh so good!  We celebrated all the birthdays and the arrival of baby Max!  The kids picked up right where they left off and just seem to grow more and more fond of each other every time we see each other!  Since returning from Westport I have also been working with a new IMac, which is still taking me a while to get the hang of but I have been just loving the photo editing and all the incredible features of my new best friend!   Enjoy the snapshots and I will be back after our next road trip to Saranac Lake!















1 comment:

Aunt Kelly said...

great shots! Looks like MA was awesome! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting!