Thursday, April 9, 2009

APRIL HAPPENINGS

We kicked off this month celebrating Tim's 32nd Birthday! Billy was very helpful making Daddy's cake and helping prepare a nice dinner! We treated Dad to Nintendo Wii, and we have been enjoying it very much!

In preparation for Easter, Billy's class enjoyed an Easter egg hunt in the church yard, followed by an Easter Party. They kids enjoyed good friends, treats and games! Pin the Tail on the Bunny was a huge hit! Mags was along for the ride but bellied up to the snack table and stuffed her face most of the morning. She loves tagging along to Billy's school, but I have a feeling she may think it is HER school, soon enough!






We are getting ready for much anticipated arrival of the Easter Bunny! We waited 1 hour in line for Billy to snuggle up to this over-sized stuffed animal and by the time we reached him, Maggie lost it. She was waving away at him pointing and laughing until I released her on his lap...Can't say I can blame her reaction :)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Ah, the scary Easter bunny. My girl seem to have the same reaction! Looks like a great party for Billy at school.

Brian said...

Ughhh... Another Easter without me. Hopefully I will be around for next year's festivities. Looking forward to seeing you all at the end of May.