Sunday, October 26, 2008

ENJOYING THE FALL AND PREPARING FOR HALLOWEEN :)

The blog has taken a back seat in the past couple of weeks because we have been busy! Finally a Fall Season that feels like Fall! We have been introducing Maggie to all our favorite things to do in October, pumpkins, parades, and lots of playing! With the days getting shorter, we have been baking, creating (even Mom), and enjoying afternoons close to home with the comfort of a warm fire to come in to! We hope everyone is having as much fun as we are :) More to come from our school Fall Festival on Wednesday and neighborhood Halloween Party at the end of the week!!!
In search of the perfect pumpkin!
Maggie found a couple!
Mommy and Mags

Baker Billy is such a big help in the kitchen...but I think he enjoys the end product more than the process :) :) :)
Lots of afternoon art projects going on...
and completed hats for the kids by Mommy! The same time every year I break out the knitting needles, but this is the first year I actually finished something!!!
Halloween Parade downtown...can't give away the costumes just yet!
Maggie and Graham at Butlers Orchard!
The hay barn was lots of fun for the big kids, they were actually ALLOWED to throw hay at each other :)
Happy Fall! (3 out of 4, we are always missing one...Tim was behind the lens...we love Daddy!)

2 comments:

Brian said...

Love the pics. I miss those crisp Fall days on the east coast. I've got to get an update up on my blog as well! Things have been busy over here too. We will need to catch up soon. I will call you ;)

Deb said...

LOVE the hats, I didn't know you were so talented - they look adorable in them.