Billy started camp this summer. The first week was a success, he loved every minute of it! He has another 3 weeks to go, its weird not having him with Maggie and I all morning and hard to believe he is off enjoying the joys of life on his own!
Miss Mags is 6 months, sitting up, eating food, trying desperately to crawl and just filling every one of our days with smiles! She is such a joy, we just kiss her all day!
4 comments:
They're growing up! I can't believe how big they both look! Has it only been 2 weeks since I've seen the mini preshies?? Preshy
Yaaay! New pictures of the cuties. I can't believe Maggy is almost crawling already Er'! We need to get together before the boys start school again. xo Liz xo
It goes by WAY too quickly-- look at those two. What cute pictures- I can't wait to see them again and catch up!
How adorable are these two?! Summer is flying by, we've got to catch up
Post a Comment