Sunday, June 1, 2008

THE 30th AND A HALF BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!



Where to begin? What a night it was! Finally a birthday celebration, who cares if it was May 31st and I was born on December 25th? It was a perfect excuse to enjoy the best friends and family a girl could ask for! After a day of thunder storms and down pour, the heavens opened up on the Severn River for us to set sail for a most perfect Booze Cruise Birthday! Thanks so much to all who shared the evening with me and most of all to Tim, the Super Hubby, for planning such a wonderful evening!!! XOXO More pics to come once the photog. for the evening sends me them...LEWIS!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD TIMES!!!!glad we could be there to celebrate with you!
xoxo
kelly

Brian said...

Wish I could have been there. I think you should just scrap the Christmas birthday from now on and adopt May 31st. Looks like a great night.

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun!! And I agree, Timmy J. did one heck of a job. Can't wait to see all the pics.
-Sheila

liz said...

e had such a blast Erin! Thanks so much for having us. Love the group shot, just perfect.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You had your first birthday party! It was SO much fun! Tim did a fabulous job planning however, I never got a goodie bag...did I miss something?? I know I had all my wits about me...
oxoxox- Susan

Deb said...

Looks like a GREAT time, sorry we missed it!